• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do you color code your name on b.net?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Right now you can create an account name on b.net that's color coded, for example with this format: |cffff0000Text|r. With these many characters you can only type out a 3 character name. I'm wondering if there's a better way so we can write a bit longer of a name?

Level 8
Do you know what makes a name spoofer allow 4 characters instead of 3? I should be able to do whatever it does, right?

Level 11
I think the UI for name registration limits to 15 characters for some reason, while a name spoofer has the max available.

I'm working from memory here, so someone correct me if I'm wrong. I haven't used a spoofer since I was a teenager in the mid 2000s.

Level 8
I figured out how to add up to a total of 5 characters. So if you use this format: |c00fEBA0EText|r, just remove the |r at the end, as it's not needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.