• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If unit from UnitType dies -> remove corps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello,
on the moment i'm building a map with several custom units who all have custom models. But i have a problem with one of them. If the unit dies, the model does not dissappear. Now i was wondering if anyone knew a way to build a script or something else that checks if a unit from a certain UnitType dies and then removes the corps of it. Thanks in advance
greetz,
Venom

Level 22
That will not work. There`s a problem with referencing triggers to units that are already dead. Maybe you can try this: When you spawn a unit using a trigger, add too the tigger actions ``Unit- make (last created unit) explode upon death.`` That way the unit will simply explode as if they had been bit by seige weaponry and not leave a corpse.
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.