• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If anyone needs inspiration...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Holy shit that's some awesome stuff. Definitely just followed his page on facebook.

Not only are they good inspiration, but they are awesome examples of composition. Nope the balance, colour, contrast, angle, cropping, lighting etc. So much to study.

Level 23
Holy shit that's some awesome stuff. Definitely just followed his page on facebook.

Not only are they good inspiration, but they are awesome examples of composition. Nope the balance, colour, contrast, angle, cropping, lighting etc. So much to study.

Mhm.
Should have done this ages ago, but alas its never too late I guess.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

The only one I recognize is the castle in the first pick. I may get it wrong but I think it was called Eltz or something along those lines, though last time I saw it it did not look nearly as mysterious and dreary as this. Really cool stuff ^_^

Level 15
The only downside with these is that they don't come in my screens resolution,
I'd kill to have em all as background images :)

He probably makes a good bit o' change off of prints and whatnot, so it's in his best interest to not provide it at full resolution. ;)

Honestly, I'm pretty lucky to live in an area that has some absolutely stunning, unique features. I was just here and here and here a little over a week ago. Absolutely stunning scenery. Great for inspiration.

Maybe we should create an inspiration thread and sticky it?

Status
Not open for further replies.