• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ideas needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
maybe a demon portal, burning lands and plague lands^^ and a small group of humans wanna stop them^^

by the way; nice river at the right of the map^^

Level 28
I agree that the rapids are quite nice. The two little secret paths in the north look like they should contain something, an item or a creep.

Rework the edges of the terrain a bit, having trees that suddenly stop is jarring.

Maybe have the Silver Hand unit's camp be hidden at the beginning.

The doom guard dies very quickly, maybe make it slightly longer?

As I don't know what you're planning to do with the rest, I'll just say that if you don't have voice-acted lines for evey single cinematic, you're better off haaving none at all (it's very disturbing to have some scenes spoken and others not, all or nothing works best on this).

Level 6
First of all: Thanks for the ideas. I like them, and I'm gonna try to mix something out of it. Keep the ideas comin!
Second: Thanks for the comments and tips for how to improve map better. I'll try to do what you said. Again, keep it comin!
Third: Thanks for the compliments. Cookies for you!

Level 19
Ok, here we go.
I think that the terrain is flat. Maybe make those dirt tiles lowered and the waterfalls replaced to actual water. Also, what happens after the demon is dead. When they see the demon, Arthas shouldn't say What the hell. Its not Paladin-like. After that all the demons are killed, I think that The farmers would thank you then after that they tell you to go to the Barracks. At the Barracks, it infested with Demons and dead footmen. What you do there is kill them. When you're done, its finished.

Level 6
Change in plans

Ok, so far, I haven't done a slightest change, have had a lot of things to worry about (no details, srry), but I have come to the conclusion that I'm gonna try to make a music video instead of what it is now. Feel free to use the map in any way you wish, just remember to give me credits.

Status
Not open for further replies.