• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ideas for spells for the Warcraft II Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I needing some good ideas for the heroes and I will be keeping some the heroes skills and abilities, but still I need some for the other ones I'll be using.

Reconsidering as well, I will have spells known to the hero so players new and old alike will understand and like the hero.

If you have any suggestions or ideas for the hero spells and skills please let me know.

Level 16
Heroes ofc all orcish and allied leaders wich would be :
Blackhand (Warchief if meele main atribute str 24 agi 14 int 12/ Throw Blackhands fang(just damage) / Crush(passive stun and extra damage) / Command aura (bonus damage)/ Ultimate call of blackhand ( all nearby orcs gain bloodlust). If he would be a rider replace crush with cleave.
Doomhammer- Class the Doomhammer str 21 agi 16 int 13 abilities Backstab( uses doomhammer to backstab someone in his back deals damage per time) Call of victory( a battle shout bounus armor and damage) Black armor( gives spell immunity[check on wowiki] Whirlwind(ultimate i think i dont have to say more).

Level 16
Gul'Dan Master of Shadow council str 14 agi 13 int 19 700 range.(shadow bolt, black portal[summons fel beasts] , shadow aura (mana regeneration) Mind break[gives permanent control about an enemy unit up to 6'th level]
Cho'Gal First of the ogre magi str 18 agi 11 int 19
Dentarg Nerzhuls appertience (same stats as cho gall)
Mogor chieftain of laughing skull (the same) sorry i've got no ideas for those 3.

Level 16
Killrogg Deadeye
Kargath Bladefist
Grom Hellscream
Tagar Spinebreaker
Ner'Zhul-Grand Shaman(or elder shaman) Spirit Link (sends a wave of spirits wich damage enemies in a line. Spirit touch (auto cast heals himself or an ally)
Storm (creates a cloud wich fires lightning and thunder) Flame tongue- puts 3 flametongue wards wich guard a place for 45 seconds.

Level 5
Hey here's some grunt skills if you plan to make missions for diffrent clans.
Warsong grunt:Fury of the worsong(Boost to the Strenght by 1.4)
Bleedinghallow grunt:Ancestors sigt(Far Sight)
Bonechewer grunt:Canibalisam (Temporaly icreses the Attack by 2)
Shattered hand grunt:poisoned blades (Every time the grunt attacks the enemy also ha a decrese to his/her mana)
Shadowmoon grunt:Fullmoon (gives the grunt a temporaly icreese of the speed)

Level 10
Here's a spell idea for some Alliance Mage Hero. As for melee map, this could do well as his ultimate as it's a little bit OP.

Arcane Barrage:
Shoots out X number of Arcane missile each deals Y damage. With 60% chance it will bounce Z times.

and this one could be his third ability:
Mystical Shield(Passive)
Gives nearby allies 1/2/3 bonus armor. Each time they recieve damage there's 10/20/30% chance to grant them a damage absorbent shield which absorbs 50/75/100 damage. Shield last 10 seconds or until break. Breaking the shield deals 50/75/100 damage to the last attacker.

And for alliance archer:
Arrow volly
activate increase attackspeed by 15/30/45% and cause attack to split into 4/5/6 arrow each deals 10/10/15 damage.

Level 7
Well I was looking around on WoWWiki and found a few useful heroes and spells. Here they are...

Cho'Gall - Ogre Mage, could have Bloodlust, Lightning-type spells (chain Lightning, Lightning Bolt, etc.) Eye of Kilrogg (summons and Eye of Kilrogg, a very fast scout.) Runes (puts done a few "runes" that play their role like Landmines.
Zul'Jin - Troll Axethrower, could have Berserk (increases damage and attack speed), Rapid Throwing (increases attack speed? More like an upgrade...) Sneak (windwalk)
Teron Gorefiend - Death Knight, could have Summon Demons (summons a couple of demons), Death Coil (heals friendly Death Knight's or damaging enemeis) Spirit Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.