• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ideas for heros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Alright, I will open this up to the general public for ideas. Basically one of the maps Ras and I are working on is a hero wars game and we have a lot of units turned heros.

The bad news for us is that we lost the word file which contained all of our ideas for a "new" Race of heros from the neurbians\spiders.

Good news for you (generic) is that if you help us out with this small conundrum and aid us (specifically me) with ideas we will immortalize your name in the game and you will be able to actually play with your own hero in a very fun game.

Also if you want you can post ideas for your own new hero so long as you provide a rough idea like this one I have already implemented:

Hero name: Dark Dwarf
Hero based off: Mountain King
basic abilitys:
Poisoned Axe, Poisons are unit when hit (passive ability)
Shadow Meld, Just like Shadow Meld
Battle Roar, stuns and reduces armor of enemy units
ultimate ability: Dark Storm, creates a storm somewhere on the map for a cetain amount of time damaging enemy units.

I need name
What it is based off of (for stats and such)
3 rough abilities (at least names and general purpose)
1 ultimate (again, rough idea)

Here are what we specifically need help with for the spiders:
Healer
Warrior
Mage

Be careful of what you say because I already have similar characters, so I need unique ideas that would fit well with the concept of this underground Race.

Also any ideas on buildings? I was thinking of making a couple of neutral builder heros too, just an idea but I was curious what others thought of it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 10
Wow. . .don't everyone post at once. . .I've seen this post for awhile but never said anything. . .I guess I'll pitch in then.

I'l start thinking about this more, and if I get any ideas I'll post again/edit this post.

However, I think it would be cool to make a nerubian/spider who could:
-make traps, that ensnare people when they pass nearby. (could use the stun ward thing, sorry forgot its name=P)
-Hatch baby spiders? (could go places with this idea)

Umm. . .I had a few other ideas but I'm blanking out. . .when they come back to me I'll post again. . .that is if you stil need this.

Level 12
Hero Name: Crypt Dweller
Hero Based Off: Archmage (diff model)
Basic Abilities:
Posioned Bite, deals high damage and infects the enemy (active ability)
Heart Disease, cause a non-hero enemy unit to turn into a mini spider
Infected Needle, shoots a poisonious needle at a unit harming them greatly
Ultimate:
Crypt Awakening, calls for a charge of zergling like units, use stampede for this

Status
Not open for further replies.