• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Idea's for my Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
this is my Barrens terrain if you got some idea's for me and you can also give your opinion about the map (look to pictures)

Attachments

• Afbeelding1.jpg
    Afbeelding1.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 133
  • Afbeelding2.jpg
    Afbeelding2.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 171
  • Afbeelding4.jpg
    Afbeelding4.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 136
  • Afbeelding5.jpg
    Afbeelding5.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Level 7
Nicely done. Hay btw where do you get those orcish looking wooden walls from? Can you give me a link?

Level 9
The 2 first pictures looks pretty good overall, but on the 1st you could maybe add some water doodads to make the coast or whatever you call it look a little less empty.

The 2nd picture has a very small orc tent that I find weird since it's alot smaller than the grass itself.

The 3rd I'm not really sure what I'm looking at? Alot of grass, fences and a Peon in the middle with a house behind him.

The 4th looks awful. The gate to the left is cut in half, in front of it all is just a pallisade with a grunt, and on the right side of the picture I can see the edge of the map which doesn't really reek of good atmosphere.

Level 7
Actually the last pic was some trouble with the sky. But now i got some envoirment at the rivers and some more trees with the last picture.

Attachments

• Afbeelding1.jpg
    Afbeelding1.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Afbeelding2.jpg
    Afbeelding2.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Afbeelding3.jpg
    Afbeelding3.jpg
    297.6 KB · Views: 204
  • Afbeelding4.jpg
    Afbeelding4.jpg