• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ideas for KOA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
KOA
War has come to Asherian
Map ideas, Help.

KOA-you are in control of a empire that wants more land and wants to conquer asherian, Asherian and his allies have steadly grown their civilizations to its peak but just when all seemed peaceful your alliance was broken when the Lord Of Hell Lagoash Destoried and scattered the civilization, Loagoash now leads a horde to destory all empires and conquer the world in his name. In this Game you have serveral choices you can make a ORPG, a LOAP, or anything you want to do that you always want to do. This Game is a do it yourself type of game, in it you can make a city, or fortress, or a empire or a town/village, you can almost do anything. This Game is like a Titan's Land and COT RPG combined into one mix. Thank you MetalWarrior and Warugriff for the ideas.
Any help would be appericated

Well its been a while but i need some help with some parts of my map. One of the problems i have enocountered is that my map is too big it is 3999 Kb or 4 MBs. Heres the overview for this map
KOA-Knights of Asherain or EOA- Empires of asherain
In the game you are given a home base (Where you can mine for lumber, gold, upgrade) and a race so far there are 8 races, these races include....
-Bandits
  1. -Agrent Dawn
  2. -Dranei
  3. -Naga
  4. -Dragons
  5. -Fel Orcs
  6. -Blood Elves
  7. -Space marines- Currently under works still being fixed, lots of problems with them
So far the races here have some custom models that i have recieved via. private messaging. But i will test them out and delete those i do not like. Also i need ideas for Races-plus rep for giving my ideas, they must be sensible and must include a partial outline of the units.
Heroes you get one to begin, loap style, except i made the triggers myself after 10 hours of pain staking works. These are the heroes
  1. Templar
  2. Paladian
  3. Arch Mage
  4. Swordsmen
  5. Warlock
  6. Blood Elf-still in the works
  7. Space Marine SGT-still in the works
  8. Archer-still in the works
-we are also planning for adding some more characters.
Heres a secert Character............
StormCrusader and StormWarriors2-information about this will be told once realeased.
The Map
I also need help with the heroes as it seems that it needs more variety acording to my testers. If you can help me make a hero just add him here and give me the ablities, look (model or something like that), primary attribute, and finnaly what is its name.
I also need some help with ideas for bases so far i have made 9 bases for 10 players. 1 base is a space ship that will teleport randomly around the map. the 2nd base is a massive fortress that is mainly a defence point. The outpost is a massive fortress that is well defended but is hard to besiege as it is in the mountains. The 3rd is a underground water tunnel where sea units can battle agianst land units, this area is ideal for naga. The Drifting sands, this area is a round circle like area where you can hide if things go bad, or a good place to set up a base if you are about to lanuch a massive counter attack agianst your enemy. The forest area, this area is surrounded by trees, and has instantly respawning creeps when 1 day has passed, this area is a great place to defend as it is a massive maze, air units cannot get into this area. The Fallen City is a massive burning city of course but in it is resources and a suitable place for a base. The island, this area is a large island that is still in the works. The Cavern, this area is still in the works as well but it is a suitable area for a base once completed. The Lost Fortress, this fortress randomly at morning and only once per a day appearers, i.e it turns invisible and you need a key to enter it, this is still in the works. if you can help me with these triggers that would be helpful. + rep for helping.
If you could help me point out the mistakes of my map or you would like to help me with the lore of this map which is in desperate need. Please P.M this account. Also this is my first major project that i have ever submitted to Battle.Net. But the last project i was inculded in inspired me to make my own map. So far we have 6 people helping.
Many Thanks.
-StormWarriors2, and the staff of KOA[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Level 31
Berzerker (for the fel orcs) :

Strenght hero,

Abilities :
Rage: Berzerker enters a rage and get bonus attack speed. if he gets attacked in the first 5 seconds of his rage, he will get a bonus movement speed.

Charge : Charges the target, dealing damage and stunning.

Mega Stomp : Dealing damage and knockbacking units in range.

Blood Eyes : The Berzerker becomes invulnerable for X seconds but when his fury will stop, he will have almost used all his strenght and his energy making him have 1 hit point left.

Also, can u change the color of the heroes and other blue things... its a pain for the eyes to read it :p

Level 15
Lightning Warlock

Level 1-Thunderstorm-shots elctric wave and damages all units in line

Level 2-Thunder fist-gives 10% chance to stun and create lightning wave

Level 3-Thunder Bolt-fires a bolt and stunts the target and knockback all units in AOE

Level 4 (ultimate)-Thunder Explosion-Trows a lot of lightning balls all around him self hitting and stunning the targets around him

Status
Not open for further replies.