• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

KOA Ideas

What Race Should be added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
My map that i am working on is called KOA or knights of Asherian/Azeroth.
I need help with ideas for the map it is a Titan's Land/ CoT RPG game.
so far you may choose up to 12 heroes here is the list.
Paladin
Avenger
Templar
Necromancer
Warlock
ArchMage
Summoner
Ranger
Rouge
Warrior
Blood Knight
Wanderer
I need more heroes it seems when i tested it, it was not as good, i believe i needed to add more features and heroes and races.
Races are....
Blood Elves
Naga
Dranei
Mages (all Magic users)
Space Marines (being removed)
Royal Army (Warriors with high attack and defence)
Guardians (replacing space marines)
Dragons (only red and blue dragon flights)
Daemons
If you want me to add any more races or if you want me to keep a race just say so. My Battle.Net User Name is StormCrusader on US.East
I will also add any modes the community wants me to make.

Also i also remembered that i left the Reason why i am adding the Guardians. The Guardains are not going to be rigged like the space marines there going to be balanced. Also i was Checking the triggers and thought it would be a great idea to make a new feature if you want me to add any feature i will add you to the thanks.

Thank you for your time
,Calnor

Calnor is the Senior Map editor he is the one usually using StormWarriors2. My name as the editor is StormWarriors, unfournately my account went down and i i've been using the storm crusader account for now.
Thank you agian
sorry for the long post
Ideas would be helpful i'm fresh out
StormWarriors

Last edited:
Level 10
heres a sort of update
Humans
Night Elves
Orcs
Undead

Space Marines- I think you get them

Blood Elves- Excatly like it sounds like

Mages-yeah magic users.

Warrior Clans-Warriors elite

Naga-i think you know who they are.

Dranei-YEAH THEM

Guardians- Secert Race trying to find their models ain't working. they are pretty much angels on krak.

Royal Army- Royal Knights

Knights- Royal armies way of saying go to hell Daemons

Daemons- All Daemons, balanced. i will add a blood thristier

Dragons-Well all dragons.

Agrent Dawn-Warcarft race Holy users.

Scarlet Crusade- Warcarft Corrupted Holy Users.

VOTE FOR A NEW RACE!!!!!!!! if you want a race added just say so.

There will also be unquie heros like a loap. so far there are only 7 if you want me to make any new heros, just say so. So far are these Heroes.
Space Marine
Knight
Paladin
Mage
Warlock
Warrior
Blood Elf
and also each hero upgrades over time. and he can be upgraded to a rank 3 hero which is a god like hero
I need help now because we the 3 of us all have many different things working on. if you know legacyspy just say so.

also the map is 3,388 KB is that too big or too small lol

Last edited:

GLB

GLB

Level 8
Add pandarens! I like these koala bears. They are so cute and strong ^^
But exactly, what kind of ideas are you looking for? You made up a funny list about some races but, as I saw so far, you did not say anything about the sort of ideas you need!

Race-> pandarens
Spell-> Space Marine: Nuke = Makes BOOOOOM

I don't know if tripple-posting is allowed in the idea factory. I don't think so. Have a nice day!

Level 10
Thank you. I forgot About them.
Everyone that visits plz comment and VOTE FOR WHICH RACE!

New.

It has come to my attention that my map is having many diffculities which are from other diffculities that i have tried to fix. the maps date has been pushed back.
a new thing i have added is you are now on contients.

Also if you would like to suggest something please suggest it i am in dire need of assistance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.