• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icons: Permission for editing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello,

I'm actually building a mod for the hack 'n' slay game 'Titan Quest', and therefore i want to use some Icons made by the following people:

anarchianbedlam
Elenai
Godslayer
GooS
NFWar
Palaslayer
KelThuzad
AbstractCreativity
Juan_Ann
Mobilize
enjoy
Paladon
Big Dub
-BerZeKeR-
UnholyDobry
-Stygian-
X.e.r.e.X
Gwen Stefani 
La morte
OgeRfaCes
VaLkYroN
TheSecretArts
Static
Daelin
BlackRockClan
Chaos
Deathclaw24
WILL THE ALMIGHTY
CRAZYRUSSIAN
bloodyroadkill
Darkfang
mortal
Redeemer59
~Void~
kingbdogz
stefanstan95
Golden-Drake
Destructor [DoR]
Kazzo
bigapple90
Army-of-Pandas
Hubcool
Mc !
PrMosquito
DeadDogNoGoWoof
Nabzo
Darkfang
FrIkY
ZolfKimbley.BG
Mr.Goblin
FrIkY
Dentothor
67chrome
Marenko
Devine
ike_ike
Deon
Coinblin
Somnium
Paladon
AbstractCreativity
SkriK
dansaDisco
Yearight
shamanyouranus
Serbianbeast
Anachron

With your permission, i'd edit and use your icons in my mod, of course i'll give you credits
If you dont want me to redistribute your icon, please let me know.

Edit:Mod released, all icons are in the mod

Last edited:
i suggest you ask for permission ONE BY ONE for each of these people via private message instead of posting here where they might probably not even see.

and you released the mod evn before you got all the confirmation? thats real disappointing. it is always presumed the artist has not consented to a request if they do not respond to it. not the other way around.

withdraw your mod until you get all their permission
the very least you could do is show us the mod

Last edited:
Since you are a new member, like you joinned this forum not even a week ago. I won't let you use my icons until you show me what would be the modification you want to make on each of them.

Also, like my good friend Pyramidhe@d just said, you should send a private message to every member to tell them about this thread.

Level 2
Sry for being so inpolitely...
I mentioned the hive (and every iconmaker) in the credits.
I edited the icons by changing their size, format and added some alpha. I also changed the color of the CRZOOMOUT button by crazyrussian. The list of icons is long, won't be able to post it too soon.
@Multigod: deleted the *if you dont answer i will count this as an agreement* passage.

These screenshots show every icon i used:

doomancer.jpg

golem.jpg

heraldf.jpg

knightj.jpg

daemonw.jpg

masteryselection.jpg

shaman.jpg

trainingt.jpg

witchhunteri.jpg

marauderp.jpg

Last edited:
Level 2
Thanks for your appreciation.
I'm just sending pms to everyone on my list, you will get one, no matter wether you already responsed or not (apologize my idleness).
@dansaDisco: That's true.... but i'm such a bad iconcreator, i haven't been able to make own mastery bitmaps. If you have time and want to, please make some better ones.

Level 11
Like dansa said i have no problem with you useing my icons (I see only one icon from me on those screenshots), also i might try to make some icon for you if its needed when i have some free time. You shouldnt have bothered to send me pm or add me to list for just one icon. Feal free to pm me with concept or post it here and i might do the icon.

EDIT: oh i see two icons. :)

Level 2
Well, if you happen to have any concepts for the icons on your mind I could start working faster :d

Okay. As you already realized, i need 9 icons (with higer resolution, the icons have a maxmimum size of 225x225 (they appear in three different sizes).
The icons should show:
an old, wise magician
a zealous battlemage (the icon should look...blue)
a honorful knight
a light-surrounded archer
a dark cultist summoning infernal powers
a green-glowing abomination
a nefarious pillager
a blue-white glowing golem
and just a glowing light

just got another one i need: a little ice spirit, size doesn't matter (should be >=32x32, else the quality will suffer)

Last edited:
Level 16
Okay. As you already realized, i need 9 icons (with higer resolution, the icons have a maxmimum size of 225x225 (they appear in three different sizes).
The icons should show:
an old, wise magician
a zealous battlemage (the icon should look...blue)
a honorful knight
a light-surrounded archer
a dark cultist summoning infernal powers
a green-glowing abomination
a nefarious pillager
a blue-white glowing golem
and just a glowing light

just got another one i need: a little ice spirit, size doesn't matter (should be >=32x32, else the quality will suffer)
Alright, I'll try to do throw some stuff together later :d

Level 2
Which of my icons are you using? id just like to know. :p
The right icon in you signature :grin:
I don't have the names ready, but you can see screenshots at the first page including all icons i used.

You all did a great job creating your icons :thumbs_up:

Level 2
Here's a link to the releasepost for the first Version (you'll find a link to the Version 1.02-releasepost in this post):
releasepost

Please note that this is not the only forum i published my mod, you will also find downloadlinks
here: 4players-forum
and here: titanquestvault, while the mod isn't approved yet for the last link

Status
Not open for further replies.