• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ICONS!!!!ICONS!!!ICONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
ok this is quite confusing to me so I'll try to explain it as best as I can the guy who made that how to make an Icon Torial didn't actually how to use the icons that I made on my damn map so I've been trying all the methods to make those Icons to work but the bloody thing don't actually want to work and I tried who know's how many time can someone help me here please do I need any specail programs or what :cry:

damn man. one sentence.
go to the tools section, and get wc3viewer. or if you have a mac, which you probably don't, get BLP Tools. after you get that tool, create your 64x64 image WITH THE METAL FRAME. it must be 64x64 to submit to the site. save your image in .tga format, run it through wc3viewer or blp tools and convert to .blp. you know the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.