• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icon Help.i Give Credits

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i need some help to upload icons..my pc have some probs so the only thing i can do is make the icons so i need someone to rezise them and convert them..^^ also i think may have to changue the borders.

.so if someone can help me i'll give u credits of my work..also i tried to do it my self whit all the programs the people recommended me but it just doesnt work.

MY AVATAR IS ONE OF THE ICONS I MADE I WAIT U LIKE IT^^

hey the icon megamorhp wasn't crappy how u accept other icons that are reallly blurry and doesnt accept that one and i was going to updapte it..u just see and get it out to the trash..i think is unffair and the page is suposed to add art options to players and u most examinate and comparate before of think it is just recolor u just do it for do it

Status
Not open for further replies.