• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
why does imported and other icons changed to color green when i press f10 (menu)

Level 9
I already have change the icon for BTNSTOP through game interface for example,
my problem is, where do i change the DISBTNSTOP since i believe they are not in game interface.

Level 9
doesn't work.
i imported a icon for path "ReplaceableTexture\CommandButtonDisabled\DISBTNStop.tga"
but in-game. after i press f10, the icon still remains a green box.

is there a skill "Stop" that i have to change in Art-Icon-Turn Off??

doesn't work.
i imported a icon for path "ReplaceableTexture\CommandButtonDisabled\DISBTNStop.tga"
but in-game. after i press f10, the icon still remains a green box.

is there a skill "Stop" that i have to change in Art-Icon-Turn Off??

It should be:
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNStop.tga

You forgot to make Texture and Button plural. (add an "s") :)

Level 9
still didn't work..
lol, i nvr thought adding a disbtn icon is hard ^^
why didn't it worked : (

Last edited:
Level 13
ATC Autocasting - ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\
DISATC Disabled Autocasting - ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\
BTN Regular Icon Button - ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\
DISBTN Disabled Regular Icon Button - ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\
PAS Passive Button - ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\
DISPAS Disabled Passive Button - ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\

There is each type and even with the correct path mine turn green when I enter the Menu or go too far from the shops. So as long as you can see the icon while its on your character and Has the skill than your good.

Level 9
i think i may have found the problem, i tried my icon on some spells and it worked fine.
like all skills, they have Art-Icon-Normal and (Art-Icon-Turn Off) <- which i believe to where i should put the DISBTN.

but i replaced the value of Move to a black icon through game interface(Icon - Command - Move), maybe there is a Art-Icon-Turn Off value for Move like all skills. Or am i talking nonsense ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.