• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icon Importing Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I am having an issue importing a custom icon, the icon gives be the bright green look, but only when disabled passive. I'm not new to this, so I am pretty sure I haven't overlooked anything, but I am not sure what is causing it.

The ability is Cold Blood which I made as basically critical strike except each rank increases proc chance as opposed to damage.

So I made the fours icons required (I didn't use the unseen in-game one since it has always caused issues) and imported them fine, then they all worked fine except when I bring up the menu when the ability is passive. So...

BTNColdBlood
DISBTNColdBlood
PASBTNColdBlood

All work, but...

DISPASBTNColdBlood

Does not, any ideas?

Level 25
The path you set up is probably wrong - or maybe you made a typo when naming those icons, so the disabled version does not have same name as the active one.
But most likely it's the path.
For disabled passive icons the path is exactly the same as for disabled active icons:
"ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\*name of the disabled icon with prefixes, etc.*.blp

Status
Not open for further replies.