• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icey Spell Pack v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Okay, I hope you all enjoy these spells and if you seen them off somewhere else well dont worry i came up with these spells myself! So please dont say i copied someone because i didnt. Enjoy The Spellpack. Please give credits if you use on your map!

Keywords:
Ice Spellpack Frost Spells Freezing Freeze
Contents

NinjaofWind's Spells (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long time as NeedsFix. Rejected. 16:33, 6th Feb 2011 TriggerHappy: Remove all the leaks. Don't use custom value, use hashtables. Some of the spells are too simple to even be approved.

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long time as NeedsFix. Rejected.

16:33, 6th Feb 2011
TriggerHappy:
  • Remove all the leaks.
  • Don't use custom value, use hashtables.
  • Some of the spells are too simple to even be approved.

Level 10
First, a description of these is the unfortunate, the second set trigger, the third LS's against the rules.
So, when all these things considered, First+Second+Third the result is REJECTED
I recommend you to read the rules,since this will surely be rejected.Think about it!?!

Level 22
Post the abilities and their codes in the description, thanks.

-Alright Water Shield has no learning description nor spell description.

-Nor Bolts of Frost and Star of Frost

FROZEN ORB

-Frozen Orb uses a custom region, please change to PlayableMapArea.

-The sound trigger leaks a location.

-Your indexing method is very bad, please learn a different one, recycling one.

-The orb damage relies on another spell wtf?

• Set OrbDamage[OrbCV] = ((Random real number between 18.00 and 40.00) + ((Random real number between 10.00 and 15.00) x (Real((Level of Entangle Circle for Caster[OrbCV])))))
-The movement loop trigger is on at all times, change it to turn off and turn on with the indexing.

-Gosh merge your triggers.

-You're stacking events for every spell cast, that's really bad as events can't be removed unless the trigger is removed too.

-What is the Temp trigger for?

FROST NOVA

-leaks location

• Unit - Create 1 Force Glacier for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
ICE DOME

-Seems to have proper indexing.

-Still uses another spell for the damage.

CIRCLE OF FROST

-Leaks 288 times each cast. Location + Offset.
  • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Target point of ability being cast) offset by 525.00 towards (2.50 x (Real((Integer B)))) degrees) using Abilities\Spells\Undead\FrostArmor\FrostArmorTarget.mdl
And that's only that action (in a loop).

-Leak location
  • Unit - Create 1 Blizzard Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing 0.00 degrees
  • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Archmage - Blizzard (Target point of ability being cast)
-Leak unit group

• Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 550.00 of (Target point of ability being cast)) and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
-And location leak again

• Unit - Create 1 Freeze Dummy for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing 0.00 degrees
-Uses a wait which will ruin the MUI.

WATER SHIELD

-Leaks so much so I will just tell the leaks.

• Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Position of WS_Caster) offset by 100.00 towards WS_Number degrees) using Abilities\Spells\Other\CrushingWave\CrushingWaveDamage.mdl
  • Unit - Cause WS_Caster to damage (Random unit from (Units within 200.00 of (Position of WS_Caster) matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of WS_Caster)) Equal to True))), dealing 10.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
Those 50 times per second for 10 seconds.

-Not MUI

BOLTS OF FROST

-Leaks all over the place, showing the whole trigger

• For each (Integer A) from 1 to 15, do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy1 for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 2.00 towards (2.00 x (Real((Integer A)))) degrees) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Add a 1.50 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Tauren Chieftain - Shockwave ((Position of (Last created unit)) offset by 900.00 towards (100.00 x (Real((Integer A)))) degrees)
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy2 for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 900.00 towards (100.00 x (Real((Integer A)))) degrees) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Mountain King - Thunder Clap
      • Unit - Add a 3.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
STAR OF FROST

-Leaks the most. Bye.

I'll rate this 1/5 and vote for rejection atm. Needs alot of fix and you say it's all your spells, I doubt it, ALOT. There is so much different coding style between each spell so...

ur spell leaks ALOT
Btw, 2 or 3 of them are kinda familiar to ones i saw in someone else's spell pack, but i dont want to elaborate on that.

And btw, the dummies give u food lol
I had high upkeep when i casted the spell XD
And u should fix the descriptions of some spells.
Post your triggers too.
i wont go into anymore details for now.
plz work on this spell and add some documentation.

btw i like water shield :)

Level 3
Yea..... Did you read description? if you didn't well you should go check it other then saying crap about people
sorry bout that (lazyness at work) post deleted

no harm done eh?