• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ice Star v.1.46

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Roflcoptor
Create a big star, deal 100/200/400 damage

If the spell have a probleme, plz help me.

Enjoy It

Keywords:
Gui,Star,Ice
Contents

Encore une carte Warcraft III (Map)

Reviews
19:55, 8th Dec 2009 TriggerHappy: Review for Spell The tooltip is pretty... amateur. The code is also inefficient, meaning it has a lot of leaks and could be extremely simplified. It's also very laggy. Status Rejected

M

19:55, 8th Dec 2009
TriggerHappy:

Review for Spell

The tooltip is pretty... amateur.

The code is also inefficient, meaning it
has a lot of leaks and could be extremely
simplified.

It's also very laggy.

Status

Rejected

Level 4
Downloading...

1st impression: Leaks
I will make a review soon.
:::::::::::.

Known errors you should fix:
1: Location leaks (lots of them)
2: Dummys (no locust on them)
3: Not MUI

Level 17
1.) You are leaking locations
2.) This spell is not MUI
These are the main reasons why this will not be approved in the future.

The spell itself looks odd. The frozen circle uses way too much freeze-effects.
The pentacle does not really look "cold" with the runes but that is a matter of taste ...
All in all this spell is a nice idea but needs some improvement in graphics and A LOT in code efficiency. 2/5 from me.

Level 9
Ok some numbers:
NUMB0RZ
  • Trigger "Star" 229 location leaks per cast (lvl1) 429 location leaks per cast (lvl2) 629 location leaks per cast (lvl3)
  • Trigger "Star Loop1" 250 location leaks per cast
  • Trigger "Star Loop2" 3300 location leaks per cast, 300 playerforce leaks
HOLY SH***

that is quite a lot. Fiy them!!!

Btw english only

Other than this nice spell

Originality: 0:40

Level 7
"Submissions must be bugless and leakless."
"Submissions must scale; spells must support multiple players (and, if in Jass, be fully multi unit instanceable) and systems must support large numbers of the objects they affect, if applicable (In the case of player systems, they must support up to the maximum of 12/16)."
"Submissions must not lag the game on a decent computer."
"Submissions must be reasonably efficient—excessively overcomplicated/inefficient code will be rejected."
~Spell Section Rules

Let me tell you what you need, a cliff.

Level 6
Sorry guys, it's my first attempt at creating a spell that I think could worth being posted on the forum. I'm a beginner, I started mapping some months ago but then I discoverthis site, it helpoed me a lot, I love this forum and all the support I can get from you guys, I'm open to corrections, as well as tutorials, sorry if it lagged on your comps, I may have did something wrong, it worked well on mine. Thanks for downloading.

Level 17

Deuterium's Brief Review:

Although I must say that this has great creativity considering visuals, triggering is very inefficient and leaks heavily. That's beside the heavy in-game lag due to spamming of special effects. This needs to be totally reworked and improved. Until then, I'd advice people not to use this.

Well I'm not giving this a full review since the triggers as whole entities need to be reworked. I'll advice you to read the Essentials Tutorial since it should have all the information you need to improve this.