• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I want to draw your head !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ppl

I am practicing to draw heads and I will be drawing one head each day . I would like you to post a photo of your head in this thread or send me PM with the pic . Then I will try to draw your head close to the photo and I will post it here as soon as it is ready :)

Here is example

atpixjuayo.jpg

I am waiting for your photos :)

In photoshop with wacom tablet . But I can also make it on paper with pencil .

I am making those drawings in Photoshop because I want to get familiar with my wacom . It is a bit hard to draw with wacom for me atm . It is not like u draw by hand . When u draw by hand u feel the line and here u cant feel it or it is hard to feel it . But there are good sides too . The best thing drawing in Photoshop is that I can see all proportions clearly than on paper . I can erase and draw again and I can use lots of layers :)

Finally I am going to work in digital industry and good knowledge of Photoshop and Wacom tablet is essential .

Last edited:
Sorry for so long delay :) I was a bit busy .

Anyway here is the pencil drawing of Dr SuPa- Dr00d :)))

mftkbtnblq.jpg

As you see it is not so clean as it could be :) I did it really quick in about one hour . Faster than with Tablet though the quality is not as good as with tablet . It is hard to undo things while drawing with pencils . If u need to undo something u need to draw it again which sux totally ! As u see my eraser is way large for doing detailed highlights and I can not scale it like in Photoshop :) But I hope I have captured the main expression :) At least I tried :)

Ash is next :)

To Squiggy, sry but I do not understand the meaning of ur question , could u paraphrase it in a bit more understandable manner please ? Lol ! I have just realised what did u mean . It would sound better if u called it elastic instead of rubber :) Well there is a hole because there was a plastic cover which was stuck to the elastic. I simply deleted it just for fun :)

To James7 and Ash, Thx for your pics ! I ll draw them as soon as it will be possible for me . For now I am a bit busy with my English test preparations but I ll draw as I said for sure !

Can you draw me a kitty? It has to be white.

Although this is "I want to draw your head " thread, but because I love Kittys very much myself, I ll do one of them :)

Let me represent u The LYNX my lovely kitty in this world and beyond it . It also was used by Blizzards to make a druid cat form :)))))))))))))

IT is still WIP though !

bxzwcvjxtv.jpg

All is done by pencil and once again I do not have printer, on top of that I have graduated from school long time ago . Maybe if I get into uni then perhaps I ll scan there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.