• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i still dont have a title for this map...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i want to make a map like dota the only thing is there will be 6 teams which will be divided into two alliances. and my idea is the 1st 2nd and 3rd team will be the conquerors and the 4th 5th and 6th will be the bandits, nomads, homeless warriors... get the idea?? i just dont know what to name it.. and i still havent started because im recruiting for my map...PLEASE HELP:cute:

Level 15
In war serbia.
Something like that was my country in ww2.
Gremans shooting the people because partisans shoot germans, in the end we all lost.

Level 2
i got an idea,if map is based on Desert name would be Desert Strike/Strife or something like that or if map is based on a city map some thing like Combat of Dalaran/Lordaeron or something,or if it takes a place in Lordaeron summer/winter/fall then it would be like Bloodfield or something like that,and if it takes a place in jungle then Tranquilandia's Battles or Combat of Tranquilandia,those are my suqqests.
Or you could name it Crusade of (something) like Crusade of Wastelands or something like that,hopefully this helped you out a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.