• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I request... a little help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I am stubborn, I made 4 request and nobody answer me. no matter... I have a "new" request.
I'm working on my project (Marvel Civil War) by myself.
This is a preview of my New York's map, I use the River Town Template created by Finlandman.
I made a few model: Baxter Building, Daily Bugle, X-Mansion, Empire State Building, Liberty's Statue, Subway and I import some Hiveworkshop's model

Anyone want help me?

Attachments

• RiverTownTemplate(New).w3x
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
Level 5
Also, the models are not attractive at all, you may want to find others and/or fix them.

You say that all my models are garbage? Thanks a lot, you're a very kind person... :goblin_cry:

This should still stay within Project
try to reveal more of the gameplay (in screenshots or videos, if you prefer)
If I can make screenshot or videos of the gameplay why I should be ask a help for the gameplay? :goblin_jawdrop:

This should still stay within Project
what new this map introduces
This map/campaign will be "an Open World" games like the last LEGO's videogames (i know I should be ashamed of myself) with a monthly (I hope) new mission.

I explain most of the gameplay in the Project Recruitment's post and... I'm very very sad for your words:
Also, the models are not attractive at all, you may want to find others and/or fix them.
:goblin_cry: :goblin_cry: :goblin_cry:

Okay, I didn't mean to demoralize you, but you definitely need other models. Their textures, to be specific, are.. not well wrapped, badly shadowed, lacking depth and variety. It doesn't take an expert's eye to tell.
You can simulate the gameplay, by placing units around and making them look like they're in combat or just show a bit how would the gameplay work through simulation - in that case, you don't need anything coded.
People will volunteer to helping you in visually fine projects and a solid, clear gameplay. You have used the word "defend" quite a lot in the description, allow them to understand what it takes and how will one defend.

Good luck with your project :)

Level 5
Okay, I didn't mean to demoralize you, but you definitely need other models.
Okay, this is your opinion... I think my models are pretty good for my purpose. I aren't a Marvel's designer, my project is a fan-made project. If you think I need other models you make me new models.

You have used the word "defend" quite a lot in the description, allow them to understand what it takes and how will one defend.
The word "Defend"? This word has another meaning in English? Defend: protect, uphold, stand up for, maintain, support, etc... I don't understand...

People will volunteer to helping you in visually fine projects and a solid, clear gameplay.
Really I don't understand...
GAMEPLAY: RPG/ACTION GAME (American Styles)
As most MARVEL's videogame, you choose a superhero
(the choice is not final, in all mission/checkpoint you can change another hero),
you must complete mission (in order to gain exp), etc...
In the mission which involving specific hero (like Captain America
in Whitehouse's mission) you can't choose the involving hero.

I don't know how to better explain that... I don't knew all aspect about the gameplay because I never be something like this. I say " like the Rexxar's campaign" this is a rough idea of ​​what I want to accomplish...

Thank you for your thoughts I need them. I post hoping that someone cares in this project no matter if you help me or not. I want a truly opinion.
If this project aren't interesting I don't post anymore.

Level 5
If you're still interested I'm trying to assemble a team, any help is welcome, the only requirement is to be a Big Marvel's fan (and a little patient with my English)
237702-albums7279-picture83643.jpg

All aid are welcome!
Even better I would like to start a BRAINSTORMING with all your idea on my project and and what you would like to be...

I want to connect the Demon/Undead characters (the penultimate images in my Project Recruitment) to the story-line.
I haven't a single idea to the map/gamemode for the "Avengers' Enemy" (the Sixth img) or the final mission.
I need some idea... there are no bad ideas so tell me yours

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.