• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I really don't know where to put this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ger-202052/?prev=search=barbarian&d=list&r=20

That is the link to the model. When I import this model into WE everything is normal. I get a green box and I decide to restart my WE just to load it in or whatever. But when I open this map, it starts to load the units, and when it tries to load the 21st unit my WE crashes. Also my game crashes when I try to open a map with this model in it.

The creator of the model, Skipper, said that he doesn't know how to fix it!!!

Please help!!!!

:ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage:

*bookmarks page*

Level 15
Well The model is probably corrupted . Or its custom path isn't set rightly . Well the best way to recover the map is to open War3TestMap in the Test Folder which can be found in Warcraft 3 Installation folder . Because you can't undo what you've done . That's the only way . And try to make a copy for the map so you don't lose anything .

Level 3
i downloaded the model, and it works properly
maybe the problem cause when you extract it

Status
Not open for further replies.