• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i neeed 2 abilities if sum oen could help me with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
the first one is when u cast the ability aragorn gona get anduril so he attack with more damage for example 30 sec

the second is glorfindel gona have like a couldown ability when he cast the ability he gona attack faster like the coldown changes for 10 sec...

how i make those or can sum one help me make them :)

Well, If you want to increase the attack, you can use an ability based on roar. If you don't like it, you should use Inner Fire.

If you don't like percentages, you can always use a modified version of searing arrows, or even add a dummy item.

About the cloud, I don't understand quite well what you mean, but I know You can use some sort of dummy cloud, and then give BloodLust to your hero.

Hope I helped =)

Level 7
how u mean i dont get it for example if i wana change so when a hero uses the ability the cooldown changes for 10 sec so he attack faster i mean like super fast :) explain better :D

Level 7
like this glorfindel gona have an ability when i klick on the ability he gona attack much faster then normal..

normal coldown is mybe 1.70 and i want it to change to 0.09 or sumthing for 10 sec :)

Mmm, there is no way you can do that at 100%. However you can make player think that is happening. I suggest you follow the next advice:
1 - The player uses the ability.
2 - Create a dummy unit
3 - order the dummy unit to cast BloodLust (modified by you, to increase attack like 100%)
4 - add expiration time to dummy Unit

Done !
This is the easiest way, and I suggest that, if you are a beginner, to follow it.

Level 7
what do u mean what ability i gona use and so i dont understand so good but....
like what is berserker effect or what u talking about explain more :)

I got it it worked perfect and thnx alot m8s

Level 11
find the berserk ability and then right click and copy ability, then right click and paste it. make it a hero ability by checking Stats-Hero ability and give it how many levels you want. at Data - attack speed increase give the value you want and at Data - damage taken increase write 0.00
also at Data - movement speed increase you should type 0.00 if you dont want your hero to increase his movement speed when casting the ability

Status
Not open for further replies.