• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

>I Need World Editor < mine does NOT work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Plz I need a new World Editor :?
I just found out mine doesn't work :arrow: plz help me :?
I like making maps and I make pretty good maps but I can't Make maps without WorldEditor Plz post link or something :cry: I can't find Warcraft anywhere plz post something I'm nothing without this game :cry:

Level 4
Maybe you don't even need a new WE. Do you have trouble with saving maps? If this is the problem then you probably have an older version of World Editor than your Warcraft 3 version(they are not compatible).
If you want to save maps properly, your World Editor and Warcraft3 must be the same version. For example, if you have Warcraft 3 1.20 patch, you also need the same patch for World Editor if you want them to work. If you can't open the WE at all, dl the WEU from this site and use it.

I hope I helped you.

Level 1
Sry I didn't explain why my WE isn't working .....

It dosen't even start and i can't find another WE...
Razma what's the name of this WE on this page ? couse I can't find it here :cry:
Does anyone have Yahoo messenger ? ... Whos could send it to me ? :cry:
Or send it on my Email: [email protected] plz I need it and I need it fast :( :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.