• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need working 1.31 (or something close enough)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Has anyone seen "cracked" warcraft 1.31? The latest before reforged. I can't find it on the net.

Obviously it's not for online playing. I need working world editor and working game in single player mode.

Been trying to live with reforged... But half the time i am working on my map on laptop while i am traveling and got no internet. Map devs will understand how important it can be to be able to click that "test map" button in world editor after each minor but crucial change... (you can't play reforged without internet, in case you wondering wtf im speaking)

(in my experience, map made in 1.31, works fine in reforged)

(in my experience, map made in 1.31, works fine in reforged)

Maps made in editor even way back ~ 1.26 will still work in Reforged, I think it's one of the Blizzard's promises before the release of Reforged, to make sure legacy maps will still work in the newer patches.

By the way please don't ask for 'cracked' version of the game here. Those downloads provided by deepstrasz will still require you to input a legitimate CD key to use/play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.