• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I need what you think is fun!!!

Best idea?

• A

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • B

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Off to the drawing board... Those ideas suck.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I'm making a new map... Tell me if any of these is what you would call "fun".

A) sniper game consisting of different sniper weapons, may also use camouflage. You can go prone and sneak somewhere. 3rd person view and alot of sound effects. Shooting an unsilenced gun will cause a signal on the minimap, or shooting a silenced gun will confuse the enemy.

B) a scary murder game where you can hide in the fields and ect, with a 3rd person view camera. Sound effects and even a "sign" that the murderer is near you to freak you out more. Just like the murderer kind where in you will hear a "I'm a barbie girl song" xD

C) guitar hero game. You know... Sound, speed, and tapping the key arrows.

When you choose one, I will work on it...

Level 7
Hmm... nice ideas...

I would say A, since i love to play modern warcraft maps with modern weapons and such, but I have never seen warcraft map under C... sure I have played such games, but I would like to see how will you menage to create it, since to me it looks impossible to create a map of that type, where arrow keys will mach the tune of the song, and if you miss one, specific tune won't be played. I woted C, but A seems interesting as well.

Level 2
If you want to go with C, I suggest you somehow involve colour instead of sound. It'll reduce the file size times infinity and would be easier to make work.

Or just have Wisps run (Hover?) in a line a la Tower Defence and somehow rig it so the players have to press a certain key when the Wisp is in a certain area.

Create a leaderboard ranking the players in accuracy and after however many minutes the player is whoever has the best accuracy rating. Or whatever other scoring system you can dream up.

Actually. That'd be easy, and rather run.

You could have those, what-do-you-call-its? Those things in Battle Mode (Or whatever it's called.) that somehow mess with an opponents button pressing.

I say go for it. :thumbs_up:

Level 7
B, we have too many lame sniper map use the same map for base and people just hate it,a murder game sound nice, as for c it's just not my style.

Status
Not open for further replies.