• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need to know how to make a spell PLZ reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
this spell is an ultimate spell. what it does is when cast, 4 orbs circle around the hero that casted the spell.

This lasts for about 15 seconds or less. One thing that the hero does is cast taunt when he first casts it and about 7 seconds into it. now one thing that happens when the orbs are circling is the hero aborbs the all attacks that hurt him. At the end of the time that he is absorbing damage (10-15 seconds). you add it all up and do something like this and make it attack all enemies in a 600 radius of the hero.

(Damage Absorbed x (A x Intel)) A = Level x .15

i need help with that part, i don't know how to make it multiply the intel. This also has 3 levels. plz help :)

Level 6
Just look under hero, stats or both, i can't remember and couldn't be bothered to open it up, but it is in there, i think... :? if you can't find it i don't have any idea. sorry.

Level 2
Trigger that will cause orbs rotating round the hero you can find (made by me :p) here:
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Spells&ID=708&sid=f04647553cffab4b6274223976b2dcec
About taunt on beginning, nothing easier, just base spell on taunt :).
Absorbtion - hmm, you must decide what you want: only melee attacks or spells too. If both you can make simple trigger with periodic event that will set hp of caster to 100% OR to (actual mana of triggering unit) to [(actual mana of triggering unit + (X x (Level of (ability) for triggering unit))]

Status
Not open for further replies.