• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

I need some help

Level 2
Spell For Heroes:

Assassin Gnoll:
Ultimate:
Level 1-3: 10%/15%/20% (chance to appear when you hit the enemy, not when the enemy hits you) 2 clones appear, one on the left and one on the right. hit the same enemy that I hit, for 3 seconds. to give the same damage.

First Skill:
Level 1/2/3/4 To throw a poisonous cloud in an area and those standing in the poisonous cloud should miss 20%. lasts 8/10/12/14 seconds (Area of effect 500)

Item rifle:

10% to push back the enemy 300 range behind.

I think Silence also has the ability to add a percentage miss chance in an AoE.

For the ultimate if you have Reforged, there's a trigger action to detect when your unit hits another.

For the push back, you'll need a knockback system (there's plenty in the spells section) then create a dummy passive (bash for example) with the proc chance you want and then when that passive procs you apply the knockback effect.