• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

i need some help D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Okay well guys can u help me out here ? thanx

1st problem.

i want to modify the map called Fight of characters 8.1t3 but i cant open it with my world editor. wtf? is there something i need to dl?

2nd problem.

i need some character skins. What i need: Naruto(with kyuubi form and everything) sasuke( with cursed seal form and everything) Cloud( advent children) saber(fate stay night) Archer(fate stay night) assasin(fate stay night) Yoruichi(bleach) Ichigo hollow(bleach with bankai and stuff)Rukia(bleach)

3rd problem.

how do i add more character slots?

4th problem.

How do i modify characters skills such as less cooldown more damage.. etc etc

5th problem.

how do i set hotkeys and make new skills for a character..

6th problem

How to make it work for 1.24b and above??

7th and Last problem

how do i make a characters skill like, for example sasuke when using his chidori. there will be a sound effect of him saying chidori. in jap. do i need to record a vid or something? or rather whenever he uses a skill like fire ball jutsu he will shout Katon goukakyuuno jutsu.

Thanks for helping me out.

Level 14
so your asking us to deprotect a map ;)?

that isn't alowed mate ;)

people protect their map so people like cheaters and such cant add stupid cheats to their game that will grant them more stuff...

for example: If I made a map with a save/load code and some kind of dumb @ss cheater finds a way to deprotect my map and put a cheat in it that everyone has all the items/gold etc that can be saved, that would screw my map up don't you think? ;)

Even though I know how to deprotect a map, I'm not telling people how to do it since I don't know what kind of person would f*** a map up ;(

I learned how to deprotect my map for my own goods: to improve my protecting skills, to earn experience in other people's triggers by looking into them (not using them), to deprotect a map because I have lost the original version of my map ;)
(sometimes it is almost impossible to deprotect a map, beleave me it can be hard some times :S)

I know it's just for improvements, but still you'll have to ask the maker of the map to change some things in his map and he might even give you the map in deprotected version and give some credits to you for the newer version of his map... ;)

Level 11
Okay well guys can u help me out here ? thanx

1st problem.

i want to modify the map called Fight of characters 8.1t3 but i cant open it with my world editor. wtf? is there something i need to dl?

2nd problem.

i need some character skins. What i need: Naruto(with kyuubi form and everything) sasuke( with cursed seal form and everything) Cloud( advent children) saber(fate stay night) Archer(fate stay night) assasin(fate stay night) Yoruichi(bleach) Ichigo hollow(bleach with bankai and stuff)Rukia(bleach)

3rd problem.

how do i add more character slots?

4th problem.

How do i modify characters skills such as less cooldown more damage.. etc etc

5th problem.

how do i set hotkeys and make new skills for a character..

6th problem

How to make it work for 1.24b and above??

7th and Last problem

how do i make a characters skill like, for example sasuke when using his chidori. there will be a sound effect of him saying chidori. in jap. do i need to record a vid or something? or rather whenever he uses a skill like fire ball jutsu he will shout Katon goukakyuuno jutsu.

Thanks for helping me out.

1st Answer: FOC maps are protected with optimizer and you all need to deprotect it is not hacking it and sit down in your pc and play or make some maps.

2nd Answer: Go to the Request Section and request some models or find the wc3model editor and learn how to use it.

3nd Answer: You mean in the tavern???

4th Answer: Skills has their OWN EFFECTS. Cooldowns can be modify in the
Stats - Cooldown.

5th Answer: To make a new skill open the object editor in the world editor and press the Abilities section. Hotkeys can be modify in the
Text - Hotkey - Normal

6th Answer: No Comment

7th Answer: I don't know about the sound but chidori is a triggered skills
The best triggers are in Jass.

Level 13
-> Read some tutorials about the object editor.
-> Maps that can't be opened are supposed to NOT BE OPENDED!
-> Google for the page wc3 unlimited and take the first link.
--> That page contains LOTS (and I mean lots) of naruto models.
---> But I am not allowed to link it here :)

Level 14
-> Read some tutorials about the object editor.
-> Maps that can't be opened are supposed to NOT BE OPENDED!
-> Google for the page wc3 unlimited and take the first link.
--> That page contains LOTS (and I mean lots) of naruto models.
---> But I am not allowed to link it here :)

that is not always true ;)
whenever you have a map that's yours and you protected it and then exedentally removed your original map, then you have quite a big problem. And I have seen these cases before a lot of times.

The thing about deprotecting is that i know for a fact that cheaters are lasy people that want to have stuff as good as possible and as fast as possible and they don't want to waste a lot of time in learning how to deprotect instead of letting someone else deprotect for you.

Now that gives us (the creators of maps on warcraft 3 that know how to deprotect) the option to keep the deprotected maps away from abusing cheaters...
Thats basically why people protect their maps. I will never ever deprotect a map on request unless I am 100% sure that it isn't used for abuse... And mostly of the time when a experienced world editor user asks me to do a favor for him it probably is for deprotecting his own map.

And: if you know how to deprotect you understand how to protect your maps better against cheaters who do try to learn how to deprotect ;)

Level 1
sorry guys.. im dont ahve much experience here.. (the world editor) but i didnt know that u need to deprotect them.. =.= so.. i guess ill jsut work out myself on the terrain and the stuff =.= thanks for help everyone!

Level 14
if you have any problems on the triggers in your map or any general questions, you can always ask it here.

Even when you want to remake a map I can look into the triggers and give you some guide lines about how it was made into the map (not exactly the same trigger ofcourse, cause that would be stealing).

When you see any errors or such just post it here and mostly of the time your questions gets answered here, even if it is a hard question ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.