• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

i need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hi umm i saw this video at youtube. about a naruto vs bleach game. and i've been trying tto find out how to play it. can someone please give me like a tutorial of how i can get the game running. and do i need to download WOW3 to play the map? if i do please tell me where i can download wow3

this is the video i saw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkMy7...eature=related

plz help

Level 9
I get this message from the link...

The URL contained a malformed video ID.

I believe you mean the Warcraft III - The Frozen Throne (Expansion) MAP named Bleach VS Onepiece. WOW = World of Warcraft and it's another game, nothing like Warcraft III except the theme. To play a Warcraft 3 map you DO need the game obviusly.

Status
Not open for further replies.