• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me about Metamorphposis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Guys I am having a problem here.
I am making a Custom Map like Custom Hero Line(Meaning Your heroes have no skills and you must pick your skills in order to get it.)
Obviously I use lots of Spell Book, lots of Engineer Upgrade, and 4 Channel Abilities here.
Channel Ability are renamed into
Slot 1 Slot 2 Slot 3 and Slot 4
Now here my problem.
I made myself a Naruto Hero and give him an ability of Kyuubi Form (Goes to Metamorph skill)which transform him into his four tails state.
Now after I bought all the skills. When I use Kyuubi Form. The skills I bought are gone and the Slot Channels are there.
help me please. + Rep!

Last edited:
Level 11
I believe you will have to re-add all the units abilities. To do so;

• When a hero purchases an ability, save it in an array. Do this for all heroes, each with they're own array indices.
  • When metamorphosis is casted, run a loop through the variable adding the abilities back
This *should* work. I have not tested it.

I have done that but still got a problem.
After he return to his original form the skills are gone.
here's my triggers
  • Kyuubi Form Starts
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Kyuubi Form
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 4, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Enable Naruto_Spell_Book[(Integer A)] for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
          • Unit - Add Naruto_Spell_Book[(Integer A)] to (Triggering unit)
          • Unit - Set level of Naruto_Skill[(Integer A)] for (Triggering unit) to 1
          • Player - Disable Naruto_Spell_Book[(Integer A)] for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
      • Unit - Make (Triggering unit) Invulnerable
      • Wait 16.50 seconds
      • Hero - Modify unspent skill points of (Triggering unit): Add (Level of (Triggering unit)) points
      • Trigger - Turn on (This trigger)

Level 8
try to add a timer to detect whenever he reassumes his Naruto form, then add the skills he bought again. or whatever his skills were before he transforms into his Kyuubi form.

like if he is supposed to be in Kyuubi form for 30 seconds, when he casts the ability start the timer with 30.5 seconds. when the timer expires re-add all his previous skills.

Level 11
I already tried that.
But it has another problem. Damm Morph skills are hard to edit with Custom Map.
it got his Slot Skills when not learn
I tried Impale in Slot 1
ok here's the problem
I learned Impale that is in Slot 1. Then I use Kyuubi Form
When it is finished, the skill impale is researched but in the normal buttons, it doesn't appear. I guess, it is on the spell book and the engineer upgrade on it.
Please somebody help me?

Level 11
I never think of it. I'll try it.

Edit: Not same results. But still bugged
When I use it to transform into 4 tails it work the skills are still there (probaly I use some Triggers)
but when I use it to transform again to Kyuubi, the skills have disappear in the normal buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.