• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need one model and three(maybe four) icons, and i'm good to go with my map!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I need one model and a few icons, and i'm good to go with my map!!!

I have another thread about this map here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/i-need-beta-testers-murloc-campaign-192152/ but i figured, this thread was for requests... so, here i am. Requesting.

I need an icon for two different Murlocs. with unique looks... One is blue with Green markings on his head, the other is Teal with Orange markings on his head. i have attached and image of them.

I need an icon for the building that i am requesting, no one knows what it looks like, so i need the building first :p

and if anyone wants to make an icon for "switching" murlocs, (the same murlocs i need icons for) back and forth, that would be cool. it just needs to have one bigger then the other in the same picture, and an arrow or something, to represent "switching" them.
The model

The model i need is for a sort of "bunker" or hide out, for the murlocs. Made of nothing more then you can find on an island. things like turtle shells, the trees from the "sunken ruins" maps, Seaweed, things like that. it NEEDS a building animation. but other then that, no other animations. it doesn't need to die.
Spec: five turtle shells on it. (they use the shells to reinforce the bunker) i don't care WHERE exactly, but it just needs 5 shells and to look good. TC is optional. and the size should be 2x2, (the size of normal orc bunkers.)
And here is a challenge... this is OPTIONAL. very optional... but IF the building animation, could have my murloc building it, then that would be so hot. to do it, all you would need to do is take a murguls weapon, and patch up the hole bliz left on it, whos skin i can change, "build" the building, if you could make two building it, that would be extra cool, but just one if perfectly fine :]

Any help will be rep'd and credited in my map. and if you would like to test out my map first, to get a feel for it, the link is at the top :p

Last edited:
Level 15
the forbidden-to-mentioned-and-cursed-by-mods-russian-site has a great bunch of murloc models (with respective icons) - they have a murloc mod in making. check there. and yeah, they have murloc buildings too.

Level 8
I have looked at it, and i think my current map uses one of the buildings, (the one i want a new one made of, :p) my other map (chapter two in the campaign,) used a few of the non-rips in it, i have never looked at the icons, but the icons that i need are custom, the units i need icons on i made myself, so a normal icon just won't do the trick sadly...

Status
Not open for further replies.