• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i need modelers for my project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I considered cleaning up the most offensive things posted by HappyTauren, but decided against it. To people reading this, a warning for "inapproriate language" has been sent as talking this way is not okay.

Completely right.

Now, @maxxxus, please post pictures and descriptions of the models you need so people can help you. If you try to ignore all the derogatory horse shit, you will find HappyTauren's point to be true, that we need more information in order to help you.
you're right. this kind of post should be in other place. but i've prefered make this post first as advice for search character modelers. then if somebody has an interest to help me so i'd explain my problem then, bcz i don't know well how to show this in a post. there's some english " terminologies" that i don't manage yet.

however i've learned my mistake and i'll make more detailled postings the next time. you can delete this post if you like. i don't like it bcz comments here.

Reactions: pyf
Status
Not open for further replies.