• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need help with skinning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
well....

your skinning style is intermediate,you are not a noob so tips wont help you.what you need to do is find a good style and stick to it.latter when you get beter you skin things enough that way that they start looking good.

try not to copy and paste and to recolor much.

if you want PM me for tips becasue i am so pro and so 1337 :mrgreen:

Level 8
Re: well....

halo said:
your skinning style is intermediate,you are not a noob so tips wont help you.what you need to do is find a good style and stick to it.latter when you get beter you skin things enough that way that they start looking good.

try not to copy and paste and to recolor much.

if you want PM me for tips becasue i am so pro and so 1337 :mrgreen:

No halo, your an idiot, Cryptfriend is better then you and you ar enot 1337, your really not cool.

Level 16
I agree with TOTW on part of his statement, but not with his flame. Halo, you are intermediate too. So am I. TOTW's style involves patterns and articulate effects, mine ar scratchy like pins's, except with brushmarks instead of pencil, and Halo's is a little varied. Crypt's still in early-int. and sticks with recolor. Try freehanding and practicing with some new techniques. I change my technique every time I skin, so only 1 of them actually came out good, which was my hydra. You shouldn't try my way, but be unique

Status
Not open for further replies.