• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need Help Whith The 3D Studio MAX Incopatible WC3 Art Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I Downloaded the 3D Studio Max6.0 but an error apears
"The Script Art Tools bla bla bla not made for this version" -------- Shit i want a solucion for this problem, i have much time for made models and i want know how repair this.

Level 2
Thanks for all i find the program on the p2p program ARES u download from www.download.com if u want another program download from Ares or one similar like KaZaa or Emule k??

Ahh ya the Warez and pirated programs are ilegals hehe dont read this if u pay for programs.

If u want a quality program BUY THAT PROGRAM!!! i have the WarCraft III TFT pirated and original the Warez only are for Security Copy.

Hehehe but u can find one Serial For B.net on EMULE realy works i have 2 but i dont need and i dont want use i have my own.

And plz send me ur questions to [email protected]

I am a hacker but only for good intentions, sorry for my bad english.

Status
Not open for further replies.