• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I Need Help Making Skins, Icons And Models For My Map

Do you know how to make Icons, Skins or Models

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need help making Skins, Icons and Models for my new map I'm making. Please help me learn how to make Skins, Icons and Models. I've heard people talk about using paint (I think). I've also heard people talk about using Adobe Photoshop. I don't know how to load any thing. Please help me.

Level 8
pritty much, yeah. practicing plays a kein role in it aswell. you got to have an eye for detail and design when you do a skin, i think. you have to see the image in your head and be able to put it down on the skin, however this does not always work out.

i recomend you do a skin that you think is good, take a screenshot of it and post it in art section first in a cool picture montosh and see what people say. alot of people get really angry and upset with people when they upload bad skins in skin section. you can do it either way its up to you. another advice i would give you is, dont use too much of the filters only use them in small parts and mainly for enhancements and highlights, if you go over the top with them your skin will look bland and rushed and not very well thought out.

Status
Not open for further replies.