• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a terrian and a skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have an idea for a map but I need a terrain desiged for ranged combat but melee units can still get to your unit, and I need a Zombie with a machine gun skin.

see Good Zombie? fourum, for story line.

Last edited:
Level 30
First of all, describe your request, how the hell should that little text give us an "image" on how to terrain it.
Or a picture perhaps.

I think he was clear enough. He told what he needs, without additional informations. By my opinion, he was waiting for someone to reply and then to grant him more acknowledgeable request. And, this what he wrote is quite readable.
1. He needs a map for ranged combat. That is meant to be one with lots of cliffs and various terrain, but to grant some clear places for melee fights.
2. It was quite clear.

1. I have an idea for a map but I need a terrain desiged for ranged combat but melee units can still get to your unit,
2. and I need a Zombie with a machine gun skin.

Level 3
yea. The spacifics for the zombie is that it isint too crude: no guts falling out, and the gun for the zombie needs to be an AK47. And yes please add doodads and destructabels, pls add places for buildings (about 5 would be nice), but not to close, and make a cave pls. epic sized, village fall, some blight, lots of trees and under brush but not so much its hard to see. ok?

Last edited:
Level 30
The terrain is nearly done, it has villages, city sewer, forest (where I recommend that it would be a starting point), some mountains on which you can ,,climb" on, several places for the Scourge, and lots more. At the moment, i am placing several more regions, the map is kinda empty, and moving 2 cities away from their current positions to new ones. You will get your map soon enough.

For your skin, I never said I will make it. Besides, I'm not a good skinner.

Level 3
You won't needa skin

Hey there are resources available to u that you are missing. From the hive you could put together ur ak47 carrying zombie on ur own.
ok so first take this skin from morbid, it belongs to villager male. It's the zombie.
skins_4043_screenshot.jpg

Then go to the models and pick up these two, the ak is by kofi_banan, the villager model is by .KC
models_2505_screenshot.jpg

models_4892_screenshot.jpg

Now import those into your map IMPORTANT NOTE: if you are alrdy using both the villagerman skins for other things, you will have to convert the animated villagerman model to .mdl then change the model's blpfile to the skin you are importing.
Now we get internal, take the villagermanmodel and put it on a unit. go into the object editor and set the Art-RequiredAnimationNames to "work"
get the spell Sphere and change settings:
Art-missile art: to none.
Art-target: to the ak47 model
Art-TargetAttachmentPoints: to RightHand
Art-TargetAttachments: to 1
Stats-Cooldown: to .01
Text-Name: AK47
Give the Zombie the ability u just edited and now you have a zombie that carries an ak.
Tested all this and it works just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.