• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i need a kick system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello all, i really need a good system : there are some team killer or stupid player saying insult !!! i hate that, so i want a kick system :) ( -kick red not -kick (name) plz )

Thanks ^^ and sorry : its my request n°5 xD

Level 6
Events
Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -kick as An exact match
Conditions
Actions
If ((Entered chat string) Equal to -kick player 2) then do (Game - Defeat Player 2 (Blue) with the message: Kicked!) else do (Do nothing)
If ((Entered chat string) Equal to -kick player 3) then do (Game - Defeat Player 3 (Teal) with the message: Kicked!) else do (Do nothing)
If ((Entered chat string) Equal to -kick player 4) then do (Game - Defeat Player 4 (Purple) with the message: Kicked!) else do (Do nothing)
etc ...

Level 3
Thanks Varine. i can kick all noob saying insult or team killer for my rpg.

Edit : Sorry but i don't found the :

If ((Entered chat string) Equal to -kick player 2) then do (Game - Defeat Player 2 (Blue) with the message: Kicked!) else do (Do nothing)

Last edited:
Level 6
Uploaded map with trigger in it. Copy and paste it or export and import it. It should work, but if not then you won't be any worse of than you are now, plus you can tell people how useless I am.

Attachments

• Kick Trig.w3m
    13.2 KB · Views: 95
Level 5
I've just done a dialog-based one: you type -kick then a dialog box comes up and you choose which player to kick.

Attachments

• Dialog-based kicking system.w3x
    17.2 KB · Views: 99
Status
Not open for further replies.