• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I made a unit model using Blender,how to convert that to a warcraft 3 model file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
So I'm trying to make my own unit model(A Tank) using Blender and when I'm finished with it i want to put it on my map but how?

Level 15
If it's just a .mdx model, you can just go to the import editor and import your model.

Then, find the unit using your model in the object editor, and go to its model file field (it's near the top under Art - Model File or something).

From there you can do "custom" and type in the path to your imported model, e.g.

"war3imported/myModel.mdx"

Or you can try to find it in the drop down list.

Level 6
Yes i know that already,but my problem is,I created a unit model using Blender 2.71 and i don't know how to convert it to an .mdx file.Any ideas? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.