• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Converting files into Warcraft 3 models?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Is there a way to convert "3D Object" files, "DAE" files, "SMD" files into Wacraft 3 models? I know how to convert PNGs to BLPs but thats about it. (Using the Wacraft3 viewer tools)

I'm making a small map for myself and a few friends to try out a combat system idea and see what Reforged can do.

Level 11
If by 3D object files, you mean OBJ, then you can convert them using Retera's Model Studio. As for the other two, there is a blender plugin that will allow you to import SMD or DAE then export OBJ.

Level 6
If by 3D object files, you mean OBJ, then you can convert them using Retera's Model Studio. As for the other two, there is a blender plugin that will allow you to import SMD or DAE then export OBJ.

I mean these.
tTyfyiS.png

There is also a folder of pngs. They should all be the same model.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.