• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Modeling Tutorial Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
:grin:Hello I am new to modeling for warcraft 3 I want to learn how to make animate and import models properly.

I use these programs.:fp:

-Blender
-3dsMax
-PhotoShop

I mainly model with blender and know how to model and uv map well with it, but i do not know how to animate it i wouldnt mind blender or 3dmax for the animating.

:confused:I would like to ask if could teach me how to animate, convert a file from a blender style of formats into whateva is needed, and importing it i currently tried once to import it imported but the object spinned at pace it looked like walls some times.:confused:

Also maybe if can tell me how Team Colors ?
I will use what i learn from this to help others, teach others how, make my own unique maps, and make for others ^-^ Please and thankyou for helping me.:grin:

Level 19
if you are new I suggest you Milkshape 3D
Its very easy to use and animate
and comptible with wc3
you just need Guesst's Mdx Exporter

After you are done with your model you can make corrections with War3 Model Editor (Link in Signature)

and wrong section o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.