• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I know I'm out of luck, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
This is today's rant by Jimnaboo: Please stay tuned.

(begin rant)
Have you ever noticed the discrimination against lefties in this world? (Aside from words like sinister and gauche). Every good guy model and cool, bad guy model is a righty. Lefties are restricted to ogres and those lovely models we see every day that all have the same ugly blood elf head. So anyway...
(end rant)

I need a lefty model for a project, and I have a nice, righty RPG model I've found. I was wondering if there was a nice simple way to mirror an entire model, including attachment points and animations. (crosses fingers on LEFT hand). Thank you.

Level 4
My hero pack from my map here. It's got a headless guy with left handed attachments (except for one spellcasting one and the parry one, I think. But all his attacks are left handed from the Footman). It also has a few heads you can attach. Might have weapons too, I forget.
EDIT: Wow, way for me to fail at reading. Try http://www.oinkerwinkle.com/tools/download.html animation transfer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.