• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wondering if anyone knows of this resource?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello all, this is more of a "finding" request then a creating request. I was interested in the idea of an open house type game without roofs and no way gates either. If you guys have heard of Project Zomboid, or Wicked Rising the WC3 project you will know what I mean.

But basically I was wondering if anyone could find wall/window/door models that can be of any res (well not SUPER SUPER high res) and where to find them. I do wish for medieval or stuff like that, but the modern, 1960 onwards type of walls. By walls I mean houses. Also if any picket fence models could be found and etc. it would be very helpeful.

So in short:

- Modern house walls, windows & doors

- Other things that could do with this, such as picket fences or other wall buildings.

N.B: I do not want future type stuff either, nor medieval!

Thank you and +rep for any resources you find that fit the above criteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.