• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I killed my team :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Okay, so I was playing Blitzcrank. It was late game and there was soon gonna be a teamfight. I accidentally used my q and pulled yasuo. Next thing you know my team and I were dead and their entire team completely obliterated our base. We lost as they destroyed our nexus in 3 seconds and it was all my fault *sobs*. Anyways what are your favorite league of legends stories?

Level 24
I think my favorite story is a game that lasted a little more than 80 minutes and I played Kog'Maw and were inside the enemy base attacking their nexus. Their AD and jungle were in my base and would have destroyed our Nexus first and won if not for the fact that our inhibitor respawned giving me enough time to poke down their nexus.

Level 9
Yolo Normal.
4 premades in my team.
All leave at ~15.
Enemies don't win instead they surrender the game cause as they said I didn't deserve my teamates.And x6 report for the leavers

That would really suck. I always have wanted to surrender right before destroying their nexus to see what they say.

I think my favorite story is a game that lasted a little more than 80 minutes and I played Kog'Maw and were inside the enemy base attacking their nexus. Their AD and jungle were in my base and would have destroyed our Nexus first and won if not for the fact that our inhibitor respawned giving me enough time to poke down their nexus.

I played a match where as Dr. Mundo I backdoored their inhibitor. We were about to lose but then my friend (on Skype) says to look at their base. Their nexus was swarmed by super minions and after the match ended (we won) they didn't know how that happened!

Level 24
I played a match where as Dr. Mundo I backdoored their inhibitor. We were about to lose but then my friend (on Skype) says to look at their base. Their nexus was swarmed by super minions and after the match ended (we won) they didn't know how that happened!

Sounds nice, I also encountered a bug where our pantheon jumped on our Nexus while it was being destroyed in ARAM so that we won.

Level 2
Yolo Normal.
4 premades in my team.
All leave at ~15.
Enemies don't win instead they surrender the game cause as they said I didn't deserve my teamates.And x6 report for the leavers

Had that some days ago. Game started with 4 players in my team, and 5 players in their team. On level 10, our jax decided to stay afk, since "it's lost anyways".
So after that, they pushed our base so hard, that just our nexus was left. They started attacking it, and before it was destroyed, they surrender the game.

Last edited:
Level 16
Went full retard with friends playing 5 support comp, still won anyways.

There were times I went trolling with Tank Vayne & AS Tank TF, 1 of our friend quits mid game because we were trolling hard, still won the match too.

Went ranked with Pantheon, our ADC disconnects at first minute.

So I went bottom with Pantheon, we won the game wrecking bottom lane.

There were times where my Fiora has to go bottom too, won the game with that hidden op bottom wrecker.

Level 6
So i remember playing Teemo and i was on low health and fiora was chasing me with like 700 health and i was like 200 health and i ran into a bush and my mushroom was waiting there and Fiora stepped on it and then i ran to my tower she jumped on me, but since she was so low then tower did one hit on her, then i shot blinding dart and she dead. Funny is that this has happened actually lot of times. People love to underestimate Teemo the Satan.

Status
Not open for further replies.