• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I have been... reborn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys, its been a while. As you can *probably* guess from my name, I'm Dragon_Lord. I forgot my password for the previous account :? so I'll be using this one :wink: So anyway, I've been off playing WoW and the like, since I got bored of WC3 :shock: and yes, I know thats rather hard to do. But, well, I'm back. Mind catching me up on what I missed?... hrm, I wonder how many of you actually remember me :eek:

Level 2
While it may be true that no-one missed me, that still doesn't diminish the fact that they know me.

@olofmoleman: I don't really find it odd that you don't remember me. I've seen you around, but I never really talked to you.

@Matt540, sheep god!: Search for Dragon_Lord. You'd find 160 or so posts. I know a lot of people, and I'm sure they remember me, but they just haven't checked this thread. Ask Daelin, VGSatomi, Darky29 (who never seems to be around anymore), and others. Deaddognogowoof might remember me too. There are others, but I really don't wish to name that many people now.

Thanks for the "warm" welcome.

Level 7
Dragon_Lord the Second said:
While it may be true that no-one missed me, that still doesn't diminish the fact that they know me.

@olofmoleman: I don't really find it odd that you don't remember me. I've seen you around, but I never really talked to you.

@Matt540, sheep god!: Search for Dragon_Lord. You'd find 160 or so posts. I know a lot of people, and I'm sure they remember me, but they just haven't checked this thread. Ask Daelin, VGSatomi, Darky29 (who never seems to be around anymore), and others. Deaddognogowoof might remember me too. There are others, but I really don't wish to name that many people now.

Thanks for the "warm" welcome.

Huh, I find it funny how nearly ALL the mods remember you *coughlyingdumbasscough*

Level 1
i dont remember you. OH LE PWN!
own5pv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.