• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I HAVE RETURNED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I HAVE RETURNED! Luckely, I forgot my old account password, so I cant go back on it, so I created a new one. If you guess who I am, I shall give you a prize...

Hint #1: I havent been here for ages. Maybe a year =\

Level 6
Oh good clue! good clue, you've been gone for ages, maybe a year. You know, I hate these threads.
"IM BACK!!!"
"MISS ME??"
"GUESS WHO???!!"
No one cares, post in some threads, then people will know you are back, and how is someone supposed to find out who you are, you've been gone for years you say? jeesh, you could be Saikann for all we know. :wink:

Level 2
Well thank you you all for the warm welcome wagon ^_^

Now, another hint: I had a thing for Demon Hunters and no one really hated me (well, none that I know of)

Bonus Hint: I tried making a new account cause i didn't like my name and you banned it T_T

Level 2
=O whoa correct! How did you know? Anyway, heres your gift.......CONGRATS! YOU DISCOVERED ME! Now, waht to do waht to do next?

Level 12
Here's the reward: An immediate ban for both Illidan and this new account created. And don't go complaining, nobody cares about you returning.

Level 2
Ahh well thank you. I guess the reason why people back then liked me was cause people from that time were actually nice and caring and less selfish. Anyway, we could maybe stop this forum now before i create more narrow-minded enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.