• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I have a Suggestion!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I see every day new people here.
They have 20 posts max.
I even saw a quad post by them.
i don't know do you give them negative rep
but i was thinking that you give them just a warning before 1st negative point.
and I think that you should make a page which will appear after registration and which will explain noobs what is double posting, spamming and trolling (the basic rules to be short)...
BTW, Even I don"t know What "spam" and "troll" are standing for...

Level 8
I know that no one reads them... that's why I thought that my sugestion would be proper...
When you instal some program do you read licence agreement?
no? neither do I... So, I know that my sugestion is senceless but there are lot more chance to read the rules like that, when you register...

Level 8
yes ok
but there are other more interesting links...
never mind... i just had a suggestion. not everyone has to throw questions on me...
EDIT: Why have you even created this forum cu every suggestion that i saw here is rejected. or it happen same as to me...

If a new user double-posts most moderators, not all, wouldn't neg rep that person. Maybe if they had been at the site and posted a fair amount, then perhaps. But if you'd probably let them get away with it. Of course if they do it again they'll be punished.

A quad-post is a lot worse though. I still don't think I'd punish them. But I'd definitely report it and get the other moderators opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.