• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I found Darky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
is WoW so addicting to distract someone of he's work?

or Darky is just in vacation of wc3sear.ch?

since the WoW section isnt updated in a Looooong time, someone can write the basics of it? im thinking of having it, and dont come say that its just a mmorpg of the blizzard.

hope Darky gets tired of it soon

Level 3
I myself left WoW...having played almost every MMO out there it was not to Impressive to me...but what proof is their that it is realy darkys account?

Level 12
Dang it, Mech. I thought you really found him on WoW. =P

Afronight_76 said:
hah! studying for college my ass!

And the majortiy thought he already got his degree. What's next? A Blizzard employee? Nice excuse, Darky. =P

Level 25
Yes it is Darky. Actually, level 60 doesn't take terribly long to get to. Now, bieng the top warlock on his server on the other hand must have taken him a while...

But seriously, I could find a better use for that sword than him...

Level 9
everyone needs a fun time

just imagine urself in his place, i think he doesnt want no one buzzling in his ears. if he is out the site, he must have his reasons

altough its been a long time

Abc

Abc

Level 5
How much playing hours does it take u to become lvl 60 anyway, sorry guys i just bought wow so im a bit noob.

Level 11
Raiju said:
everyone needs a fun time

just imagine urself in his place, i think he doesnt want no one buzzling in his ears. if he is out the site, he must have his reasons

altough its been a long time

Ok ok, time time but... with limits. I'm already tired of seeing all those moderators saying they are busy. The old times when Darky was active, DarkShadow had more time and... I dunno, everything is changing. Every site I join is cool at the beginning, but then it starts to get down. >_< I hope Darky will be back soon enough... But if not, atleast Oz02 and VGSatomi are doing a great job as super moderators. That's all I had to say.

~Daelin

Abc

Abc

Level 5
guys this has nothing to do with darky but im a night elf druid and i'd like to know whats so good bout bear form cuz u dont get more hp and ur abilities are not available, so do u have advantages in bear form?

Level 25
The thing about Bear Form is that you do get more hp, and you're basically a mini-warrior in that form

Now, Cat form DPS is bugged like hell though

You'll notice the increase of health as you go up levels

And Tauren Druids > NE druids

Status
Not open for further replies.