• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Card Model Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Please! A ITEM model of a card, possibly looking like a dark fairy card from WoW--would make me wet myself. =)

Further request would be to make its standing annimation rotate and possibly little purple sparkles or glow.

Suggested art for skin:
INV_Misc_Ticket_Tarot_Stack_01.jpg
INV_Misc_Ticket_Tarot_Maelstrom_01.jpg

All i have to offer is credits, a beta spot, and much thanks!

Level 2
I could use something in my map like this too. If anyone could please model this I would be very grateful.

Level 9
A card is simple to make, i would do it but i lost my modeling program.

Edit: Ill try w/ OinkerTools

Level 2
I appreciate your attempt to make this model. I promise your efforts will be put to great use. As i know this is probably one of the more easier models to make and you are probably pretty firmiliar with modeling programs and such, i unfortunately do not have that kind of experience. Im positive i could learn how to use the program but it may take a few hours or so, when i could use that time to be working on the map. It seems much more logical to leave the task for someone experienced--i guess it would take no more than 10 minutes to make a card model, 30 tops if you count the skin, annimations, and little glow features?

Status
Not open for further replies.