• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Card Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive decided to revive an old map of mine called Card-Shark. Its a game where you can play Texas Hold'em, Rummey, Hearts and mabye a few more games. What i need is a simple plane model thats shaped like a card. I can texture it myself. And a box looking model for the deck. And lastly a fan of cards(maby 5) fanned out to look like a hand.

PS: if i wanted to make all the cards could i just copy the plane model and texture and add a number on the end to make a duplucate to make a diferent texture?

This would be great if someone made this :)

Thanks

Level 7
You would have to edit the skin path, but you could do that. However, a square-box will probably only have on polygon, so even if you had 52 different models, the real "big" thing would be textures, probably have 1 big texture with the symbols on them, and the numbers, and another one with the back, I believe its possible, but every model would have to be made differently

Hello everyone, im gonna just post one right now.

Plz ive done alot of work on this could some1 plz help. Will give main credits with start of my map!

attachment.php

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Heh, I see you put xXm0RpH3usXx's and my framework house kit to good use.

Level 3

And lastly a fan of cards(maby 5) fanned out to look like a hand.

Instead of having a fan of cards, why not just used 5 individual card models and rotate them? That way, if the fan of cards is face up, you could actually have different cards...

@Mechanical Man: Thanks :grin:

@Chriz.: Yea i love those models even though they are for midevil times it sitll looks good on a modern map. :wink:

@myydraal: ive decided to make it just Texas Hold'em for this version so if any1s interested you can scratch the box for the deck(its not nessesary) and the hand(fan of cards).

Ill just post some more views:

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 65
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 94
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited: