• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I can't see maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
For probably the 5 time this has happend to me... im not balmeing the site.... but i don't get whats happening here... why is it happening ... and why do you ignore it?

And STOP!!! Telling me to PUSH the REFRESH button... Trust me!! i did !!!

Level 22
and why do you ignore it?

What are we ignoring? Its not our problem. If it was, EVERYONE would be experiencing it, inlcuding the mods (its not like we all have super-computers, we have normal connections just like you). The occasional times it hangs on me and only shows the black bar, I *drumroll* hit the refresh button and it its fixed. There is probably something in your settings that is conflicting.
-VGsatomi

Level 4
Rui
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:10 pm Post subject:
Mass spam about this.

-Rui
vicky2004
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:34 pm Post subject:
??? icon_eek.gif ???

i don't understand what u are trying to do with these here posts.....but im pretty sure i don't want to find out.

VGsatomi
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:14 am Post subject:
Quote:
and why do you ignore it?

What are we ignoring? Its not our problem. If it was, EVERYONE would be experiencing it, inlcuding the mods (its not like we all have super-computers, we have normal connections just like you). The occasional times it hangs on me and only shows the black bar, I *drumroll* hit the refresh button and it its fixed. There is probably something in your settings that is conflicting.
-VGsatomi

Don't get me rong VG ... u know i used to spend a lot of time on this site....but when the maps sections dissapeard i started loosing interest...And im not blaiming mods or admins , i know they cant deal with a problem that aprantly dosen't exsist to you ? :)

But what i DON'T like is DeadDogNoGoWoof's Atidude... He acts like... Im not ignoreing!! can someone shut this topic ?... o_O thats wierd thing of seeing things.

And please anyone who posts on this topic do not comment the above writen , I only want one awnser this is the problem that makes me mad:

Why do i only get this on the maps sections???

P.S. LOL...stop with the refresh button... i feel like ur calling me stpid when your saying that and it's not a pleasent felling :p

Level 25
Look, we CAN'T fix the problem! Infact, there's only one way we could but it wouldn't be legal at all

And that way would be to hack into YOUR computer and meddle with your settings until such time that it works

It isn't a site problem, its a user problem. Get someone to fix your computer or something

As for why only on the maps section, I believe it may be due to the large ammount of content there and the coding. My internet fizzles out a lot but a simple refresh fixes it, I must assume that your browser is getting overloaded by the information from the maps section and saying "Screw this"

Level 4
might be... but i formated my pc 2 times... and i tried to fix it... still nothing... one day in starts working....and about 2 weeks later it drops again for about 3 months....same story always :(((

Level 13
Actually, I would say that this has to do with your location. If you are far from the server and the server is cutting down on bandwith (which it seems to do at certain times of the day), then you may have trouble getting through to the maps section. There's nothing we can do about this besides telling you to try changing some browser settings, clearing your cookies or just moving to switzerland (or wherever it is the server is) and repeated posts about it by different people will not help at all, which is why DeadDogNoGoWoof is right to ask this to be locked.

*LOCKED*

Status
Not open for further replies.