• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trouble Accessing the Maps Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi everyone, I have a problem in which I find frustating enough to nearly put my fist throught the computer screen, my World Editor Lags, and I can't figure out how to import skins and models, or I just can't remember, but this, I figure someone can help me with. Seriously. I don't want to have more than 2 Gray Hairs before 20.

Now, on to my problem, today I tried to log on to the maps section of the site. The site is slow, so the first time nothing happend and it loaded about halfway and stopped I wasn't surprised. I reloaded, noticed nothing had happend, reloaded again, and started getting mad. I reloaded again, nothing happens, the screen only loads halfway. Like, the background is the normal black, you can see the Night-Elf Top Border, and The Map/Skins and crap sections, and a few links, but that's about it. I should also mention that I cannot go to a Map's Page, like, I tried to click on the newest map, but the same thing happend as when I tried to load the map sections.

Anyone have this problem? Can someone please help me?

I'll give you a dollar. Or a pound. Whatever.

Level 25
What a coincidence. We figured out why that happans to you people

Its because your security settings in whatever browser you use are too high or something

Also, how can you NOT know how to import models? Its the most blinding obvious thing there is. Now, stop me if you've heard this one, but back in my day we didn't even have the paths clearly outlined for us! Bah, people of this day are too expectant

Level 4
Mecheon, did you read my post correctly? I said I cannot remember, I haven't read the tutorial in like 9 months, and Believe me, I've tried. I've inserted the Path that comes with the Model's skin, or skin, closed the game, yet nothing happens.

Oddly, yesterday, I could access the Maps section.

Today, I can't.

Level 2
Did the problem just go away? I have not been able to access the maps section for weeks, and have experienced the same black screen. What procedure can I follow to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.